The child must be five years of age on or before September 15, 2020, for Kindergarten during the 20/21 School Year.
Enrollment Night for incoming Preschool and Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten students is on Monday, February 24 from 5:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. at Fairbank and Readlyn Elementary. Enrollment packets will not be accepted before February 24. Packets have not been completed yet. Please stop back.
- Health form completed by a physician before he/she enters Kindergarten in the fall (can be supplied from physician's office or use the one provided below). LEAD LEVEL TO BE DRAWN AT APPOINTMENT.
- Dental form completed by a dentist (below).
- Vision examination is required (form below). If student attended Wapsie Valley 4 Year Old Preschool, this requirement was met by the Lions Club.
- Updated Immunization Record
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate for verification of age.