Posted Date: 11/10/2020
Need help with your FAFSA?
John Holland, from Iowa College Access Network is setting up individual appointments with families to help you complete it! He is open from 2-7:30pm on November 4th. Use this link to schedule your appointment https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/ICARUB/workshops
2nd semester course registration has begun!
Here is what you need to know:
1) Stop outside the counseling office and grab your grade registration form. They are color coded so make sure you grab the correct sheet.
2) Mark the classes you are wanting to take. Make sure to look at prerequisites and year long classes (example: you cannot take child development II if you haven't taken child development I)
3) Take the form home. You and your parent/guardian must sign.
4) The form is due to me by November 6th. The sooner I have them, the sooner you will have a 2nd semester schedule.
5) Anyone not turning in their form will get the classes I choose.
6) There will be no dropping/adding or changing of minds after the 6th. This gives you several weeks to think things over and plan ahead. There is no reason to change things after that.
7) If you already have early release, it will continue into 2nd semester. No need to complete another form.
College Course Registration for spring 2021 is now open.
If you did not attend the meeting Monday but are interested in taking classes, stop by the counseling office for information.